Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Love Me, Love My Dog

The year sure has flown by! I started the year with the Dog Series and it's been so much fun discovering the various dog phrases and idioms. I thought it would be fitting to end the year with an uplifting dog phrase - "Love Me, Love My Dog". This is one of the rare phrases that actually derives its meaning from the words that make up the phrase. It simply means this - if you love somebody, you should accept everything and everyone that person loves. Simple yet powerful! All our humans can understand that coz we all know that's how they feel about us, their beloved canines.



And so, this Christmas, here's spreading the message of true love - "Love Me, Love My Dog"! Have a blessed Christmas everyone!

16 comments:

Cinnamon and Mint said...

We enjoyed learning dog phrases you introduced to us this year. And, yes, this phrase is really uplifting, a complete match for the festive season! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kess!
Yes, I have enjoyed all the dog phrases too!
I hope you continue with them!
Happy Holidays!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sweet Jasmine said...

Hi Kess, you are surely one blessed dog getting all the love. Love U..'hugz' and have a merry Christmas too.

Sapphire said...

Blessed Christmas to you all! Hope Kess gets extra treats ;p

Life With Dogs said...

No better way to say it! :)

Molly the Airedale said...

Merry Christmas, Kess!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Agatha and Archie said...

Right back at ya!!! We lvoed all the learning we got here this year!! Love A+A

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well pawed!

Happy HOWLidays!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Her Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Kess,

Merry Christmas to you and your family. The picture of you and your Mama is beautiful:)

I agree with the saying - When you care for people, you need to realize that nothing could make them happier than the fact that your affection extends to all those who they love.

Licks n Wags, to you and to your loving Mama.

Oorvi

i said...

Aaww you look so sweet, Kess! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Kess!
I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas too! What wonderful picture of you and your mama! =)
Love you!
xoxo
Thor

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

That was a great one to end the years dog comments.

Hope you had a pawsome Essexmas.

Essex & Deacon

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010, SWEET KESS!
May it be the start to a pawsome new year.
Love ya lots!

Thor and Jack said...

A very Happy New Year to you and your family1

Love,
Thor

lilyruth said...

I love this Phrase thanks for sharing. I also love the great pictures. I want to wish you and yours a Happy New year and I hope you keep posting these wonderful articles I enjoy reading them. I also wanted you to know I read some of yur ads that cught my interest. I wanted to show I vlue your blog.

Fred said...

That is what Old Girl told Mr. Jason when they first started dating.

Thanks for signing my guest book.