I received this award way back in August from Happy and Oscar & Ruby. It's Sept now. There are no excuses for tardiness, so I'll just extend my sincere apologies to Happy, Oscar & Ruby. As the saying goes.. "better late than never"... so here goes:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
Happy, Oscar & Ruby - Thanks heaps!
2. Share 7 things about yourself
1. This beagle is an expert scavenger - My humans have to be on high alert whenever we go for walks as I am prone to sniff out any bits of food, tucked away among the grass blades or buried under soil.
2. This beagle doesn't like to be left home alone. When I am home alone, I get the urge to be "productive". I especially like gardening (Kess' Mama: Digging and chewing off plants is a more apt description. Kess is currently in her digging mode so our garden is now patchy with holes)
3. My humans call me their little shadow as I follow them wherever they go. Sometimes I'm faced with a dilemma as mum and dad may be in different parts of the house. I try to be fair and divide my time equally between them both. But it can be tiring as I have to move around the house a fair bit!
4. When the mood strikes me, I can totally ignore my humans. It doesn't matter how many times they call, I am too comfortable in my spot to respond to them. So my humans have to look for me around the house - kind of like hide and seek :-)
5. This beagle is an expert escape artist. My humans are very glad that in my older age, I have mellowed. In my younger years, I've climbed over 7 foot fences and found my way to gramps' house which is at least 5-6 kms away.
6. This beagle is afraid of thunderstorms and fireworks. Just yesterday, I barked frantically at the fireworks that was being let loose in the night sky. I fear that I will be in for a very unpleasant weekend ahead as there will be more fireworks to celebrate the end of Ramadhan.
7. This beagle is well-loved. Despite my many trangressions, my humans love me - pure and simple. What more can I ask for?
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic. Note: Mine is a mixture of new and old blogging pals.
1. The Thundering Herd
2. Home of Team Beaglebratz
3. Khyra's Korner
4. Sapphire the Beagle
5. Terrier Fun with Molly and Taffy
6. Elbow and Hauwii
7. Beagle Diary
9. The Stoutino Inn and Foster Kennel
10. Beagles Lenni and Vekku
11. Fred's Follies
12. Key West Collies
13. Nottie Scottie
14, The Barkalotx Boyz
15. Mango the Maltese Kiddo
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
I've been so slack with blogging so some of the awardees may have already been given this award earlier. For those of you who already have this award, just know that you are truly a versatile blogger! Please realize that you are under no obligation to accept this award and that it is done in the spirit of recognizing and acknowledging really great blogging!
4 years ago