My 2-legged friend Sweet Jasmine gave me some Japanese homework to do. It's quite interesting. You can translate your name into Japanese by using a set of code shown....So here is how it goes..........
For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun.
A - ka G - ji M - rin S - ari Y - fu
B - tu H - ri N - to T - chi Z - zi
C - mi I - ki O - mo U - do
D - te J - zu P - no V - ru
E - ku K - me Q - ke W - mei
F - lu L - ta R - shi X - na
1. CHLOE - Miritamoku — Um…think I still prefer my given name, ha ha
2. GENG – Jikutoji — Actually, I think its cute sounding. Arigato gozaimasu!
3. CONSTANCE - Mimoto arichi katomiku — WOW! Does it sound like an authentic Japanese cuisine? YIKES! I broke it up cos it was quite a mouthful!
4. DORA - Temoshika – Sounds pretty good huh?! Does it mean beautiful woman?
5. Jasmine - Zukaari rinkitoku - sounds like malay name....so masculine...!
6. Kess - Mekuariari - My translated Malaysian doggie version: Me cool "hari hari" (everyday in Malay). Not bad, huh.
Now to my 2-legged pals here.....Tracy.....Doris.....; 4-legged pals Jazz & Dixie.....Xsara....Sugar....Amber
check out your name in Japanese.....:-
4 years ago