Nuffnang

Monday, June 23, 2008

Excellent Award

Wow! 2 awards in 1 month. I am so honoured that Uncle Bok Jae has given me an "Excellent Award" for my blog. Mum & I have learnt so much from this man of wisdom.


And because all good things are meant to be shared, I would like to pass this award to:
Sweet Jasmine - for her excellent recipes
Amber - for her excellent "makan and makan angin" (which means eating and vacation in the Malay language) recommendations
Jazz & Dixie - for their excellent relationship
Xsara - for her excellent agility

14 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Congrats to you Kess! And thank you for passing it on to me too. I already received this award long time ago but it[s nice to receive it again from another friend!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Maggie & Mitch said...

Congratulations on your award, Kess! You totally deserve it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kess & Her Mama said...

U're welcome Amber. Goes to show the award is still going around. Cool!

Kess & Her Mama said...

Thks Maggie & Mitch!

Thor said...

Congrats on your award, Kess! Well deserved!

Thor

River said...

Congratulations on your excellent award! You deserve it!

love & wags,
River

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your E award! Sure you deserve it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tracy Tan said...

definitely excellent!

pls go check out http://www.health-mutt.com.au/ a friend of mine in australia is behind the site. hope this will be interesting for you :)

BWTH Dog House said...

Kess, congrat!! and we notice that you have change the layout. Cool!! like the banner.

Kess & Her Mama said...

Thanks for the link Tracy.

Kess & Her Mama said...

Thanks Ben Ben. Yeah, I'm experimenting with some changes.

Sweet Jasmine said...

Thank you so much for upgrading me to excellent with this award. Wish I can live up to it... Will be pasting up soon. Cheers.

Kess & Her Mama said...

You're most welcome Sweet Jasmine. In my books, you've lived up to it!

Xsara ... said...

thank you very much - and congrats for recieving the award!

Thanks for signing my guest book.