Nuffnang

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dogs on Travels

My humans are travel crazy and dog mad. So, during their travels they would take photographs of dogs - street dogs, other people's dogs, performing dogs, friend's dogs, etc, etc. I would like to think that they miss me, hence, their dog photography. Anyway, I would like to share some of these photographs with you. Enjoy!

What a view! Santorini, Greece

Dalmatian shopkeeper- Santorini, Greece

Doggie golfer - Glenorchy, New Zealand

Please feed me... Akaroa, New Zealand

Hey buddy, want to go for a car ride? Akaroa, New Zealand

Check out the biscuit on the dog's nose - Incredible self control (I would have eaten it!) - Christchurch, New Zealand

Chow time - Portabello Market, London

2 gorgeous Alsatians on a lunch-time walk - St James Park, London

1 comment:

Tracy Tan said...

dogs of the world :)

Thanks for signing my guest book.