Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My first tag



I got my first tag from Bok Jae. Since I'm a newbie, I'm not really sure what it achieves but hey, it's all in good fun. Bok Jae reckons this sort of tag is suppose to help in the rankings be it Technorati or Google Page Rank! It really very simple, just join in the "train" by adding your blog there and tag another few blogger friends! So please put your name at the last! Thanks!

The Strategist Notebook, Link Addiction, Ardour of the Heart, When Life Becomes a Book, The Malaysian Life, Yogatta.com, What goes under the sun,Roshidan’s Cyber Station, Sasha says, Arts of Physics, And the legend lives, My View, My Life, A Simple Life, Juliana RW, The Callalily Space, Petra Summer in Blue, Confessions of an Army Wife Bless’ Sanctuary Happy Life, http://bless519.bravejournal.com/, La Place de Cherie, Chez Francine, Le bric a brac de Cherie, Little Peanut, Pea in a Pod, The Creative In Me, Me and Mine, Pinay Mommy, Expressions from the Heart, TeacherJulie, Sweetbites by Bang, Paul, Toni and Lance - Bridging the Distance, Our Growing Family, The Uncensored life of me, My Untamed World, Something Purple, A Detour, Something Purple, Wifespeaks, Changing Lanes, Bits and Pieces, My Chocolate Coated Glasses, God's Gift, Through the Rain, My Small World,My Life, My Hope, My Future, Life Is Mysterious, Bokjae, It's a dog's life

I now pass the tag on to Tracy, Doris and Sweet Jasmine

3 comments:

bokjae said...

Kess!!!! Thanks for doing the tag!!! Hope it brings you lots of traffic and meet new friends!!!

WAHM said...

Wei - next time when you tag others - you gotta inform them :P

I'll do the tag when I find time k? You are a great writer, you know that :)

Kess And Her Mama said...

Oops...Didn't know that. Novice-lah. Thks.

Thanks for signing my guest book.