Nuffnang

Friday, March 28, 2008

Still Learning the Ropes

Wow! I never realised blogging can be so much fun. It is an incredible outlet for the creative juices. I must thank my human friends, namely Doris, avid blogger and cool mum and Tracy, experimental chef for setting me down this path and to Bro Cheong, a man with a heart of gold for doing a spot on me on his blog.

As this is my maiden foray to the world of blogging, I'm still learning the ropes. Setting up the blog is pretty easy. Just follow the step-by-step instructions, pick a template and voila...you've got a blog. Not too bad for a beagle...

Still, I have lots to learn - like how to link to other bloggers, how to customise my blog, how to set up all the cool stuff my cool buddies have on their blogs (hint, hint!) and maybe make some money (kah ching!). My human dad is pretty techie' so I'll have to rope him in to help me when he is not so busy with work. My human mum is the contents expert. So, it's pretty much a family affair.

Hopefully, in time you'll see an evolution of my blog (for the better, I hope) as I experiment and learn the ropes. Meanwhile, all suggestions and comments are most welcomed. Woof!

4 comments:

bokjae said...

Waah Kess thanks for the mentioned here! What you have been doing over the week-end? Hope to see ya this week-end! Cheers and have a wonderful week!

Kess And Her Mama said...

Will try to make it this weekend. Need to see if there is enough space in the car...

Tracy Tan said...

haha :) told you it was fun! and it's a good thing you've turned on your rss feeds - i usually read blogs via my google reader.

Kess And Her Mama said...

What's rss feeds?

Thanks for signing my guest book.