Nuffnang

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Kess' Guide on "How to Enjoy a Bone"

When I'm good, I sometimes get a Pedigree Jumbone as a reward.



Unfortunately, this isn't available in Malaysia, so it means that it's rationed...sigh... Fortunately, my humans had stocked up on their recent trip to Bangkok, so my doggie pantry has quite a nice supply of Jumbones (how many visitors to Bangkok actually buy Jumbones instead of tom yam paste???).

So, how does a beagle enjoy a bone? Well, let me count the ways...

1) Always bite off more than you can chew...A beagle mouth may look small, but when it comes to biting off the bone, it can bite off a lot more than it looks!


2)Make sure you chew your bone, and chew it well!


3) Don't forget to keep an eye and ear out for any surprise attacks for your prized bone!


4) All is well...Let's get back to gnawing!


And that my canine friends, is how this beagle enjoys her bone!

13 comments:

Oscar the Beagle! said...

We're both drooling at this end now lol x

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh what an enjoyable moment!
There are always lessons to be learned, I'll tell my mom little pup like me is able to handle big bone, yeah!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kess!
Sure you have a good technique!
Thanks for sharing it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Martha said...

Hi Kess
That is our favourite treat - really something to get your teeth into.
That was a great demonstation of how best to enjoy it.
Bailey eats hers a bit like you - held firmly between the paws.
Martha has to run away and hide with hers!!!!
Enjoy!
When you run out drop us an email and we will happily post you some.
love
Martha & bailey xxxx

Unknown said...

Hee! Hee! I had to laugh at your first comment about a Beagle mouth being bigger than it looks - my God, I had living proof of that when Cinnamon came to my birthday party last year and she gulped down a piece of birthday cake that was bigger than her, like a Great White Shark - whereas us bigger dogs were all taking dainty little bites. Everyone was laughing at the appetite of a Beagle!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How yummy!

We have various produkhts of theirs in the pantry fur nom nom time!

Wait until woo see the puppy Mom had on her Sunday transport - Mom says Aspen is a Huskgle!

She was a furry nice puppy too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

River said...

Wow, are we drooling! I have to ask mom for one of those too.

love & wags,
River

Sapphire said...

MMMMmmmmmm!!!

Molly the Airedale said...

We can see that you are truly enjoying that jumbone, Kess! yummmmmmmm

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kapitein Haakje said...

hmmmmmmmmm we love the bones to!!
you have a great tast

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

That is most excellent advice.

Essex & Deacon

Cinnamon and Mint said...

Jumbones look really yummy! I have never seen them here in New Zealand. I must ask my humans to get some when they go overseas.

Agatha and Archie said...

yum yum yum that looks quite lovely....You really do have to watch over your shoulder..You NEVER know could could pounce and steal it..Love A+A

Thanks for signing my guest book.