Nuffnang

Friday, August 31, 2012

Doggie Toilet

The HK government means well. They've set up bricked patches designated as doggie toilet (sign and all) around the parks and residential areas. To be honest, this beagle is not sure how effective the doggie toilets are. Personally, I've never used the doggie toilets, or "dog latrine", preferring the surrounding area next to these doggie toilets. . In fact, my humans had to bribe me to get on to the toilet to get this picture. The things I do for a treat...

 

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

It is not easy, right?
Once you are used to do your bussiness at a certain place.... I can't do them on another one!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Imagine the peemail on those brick patches!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

BOL, that is probably the only place the pups won't go.

Cinnamon and Mint said...

Does that mean that doggies should do their business at no other places? That's hard!!!

Thanks for signing my guest book.