Nuffnang

Monday, October 8, 2012

Before, During and After

It was a lovely weekend again and this beagle and my humans headed to our favourite country park.

Before
This was me on the way to the park - enjoying the wind with our open sun roof.

 
During

This was me, sniffing the air, trying to figure out where the Alsatian that was ahead of me went. I went berserk on this walk - pulling my humans and barking at a very high pitch as I caught the scent of the Alsatian but not being able to catch up . Now usually, my humans are comfortable to let me go off leash as I will generally stroll and stop every few feet to check out the smells. Not this visit! Given my highly charged state of mind, going off-leash was not an option! Needless to say, we finished our walk faster than usual, and panting more than usual (beagle and humans..).

After
This was me, on the way home in the car - exhausted!


 

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you had a fun day to us, Kess! Your car ride looks awesome!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Cinnamon and Mint said...

I know exactly how excited you must have been, following the scent of another dog walking ahead of you. Even if I haven't spotted it, I can tell that another dog has just walked where I am walking. And, once I catch such a scent, I just can't help tracking the scent, and I get more and more excited as I do that!

Anonymous said...

That's one exhausted beagle...so what were you dreaming about on your ride home?

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Looks like you had a great day out, Kess.
Lix
Dixie

Thor and Jack said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!
We love car rides too.

Thor and Jack

Thanks for signing my guest book.