Nuffnang

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Morning Walk Surprise

I had a pleasant surprise yesterday when I went for my morning walk. Mum & I were finishing our walk on the bicycle trail when we bumped into fellow beagle, Becker and his humans. I reckon that Becker and I may be related coz our humans got us from the same breeder. Although Becker is a lemon and white-coloured Beagle, we have very similar facial features. So, for all we know, we could be step-siblings. How cool is that?

Becker's humans invited mum & me to join them for their walk as they were going to the hill. It's not the same hill that mum took me yesterday. It's actually an exclusive section of the suburb located on the hills. Naturally, the houses there are big and expensive. So, what would have been an ordinary 20-minute walk got extended by another 20 minutes more. What a treat!

5 comments:

Sweet Jasmine said...

Hi, Kess...see you are enjoying yourself these 2 days....a great exercise for you...Cheers.

Kess And Her Mama said...

Thanks Sweet Jasmine. I love it!

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Kess,
Thanks for dropping by our blog. Yes its great to meet fellow beagles from everywhere. DWB has been great for this.
Glad you enjoyed your walk.
Lix
J and D

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Kess sure you can add a link to the "beagle shrine". Can we add you to our friends list?
Lix
J&D

Kess And Her Mama said...

Jazz & Dixie. Sure thing. Can I do the same for you two too?

Thanks for signing my guest book.